Applying for a post with The Learning Hub Group
The Learning Hub is an after school tuition centre and we are always looking for hard-working, committed and dedicated teachers who are passionate about working with young people.
We ask the following of from all of our teachers:
- Ability to teach either and Maths, English, Science, Verbal Reasoning & Non Verbal Reasoning and Public Speaking (LAMDA) for children from age of 6 to 16.
- Knowledge about the subject and syllabus (AQA, Edexcel and OCR) you wish to teach.
- A recent enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) certificate (within the last two years).
- Two referees that we can contact (current /most recent employer).
- An ability to communicate clearly and build rapport with your students.
- An ability to inspire, motivate and, be understanding towards the needs of students.
The Learning Hub is currently recruiting Qualified Teachers and experienced graduates to teach the following subjects for GCSE and A Level. We will be looking for teachers for Weekdays and Saturdays, Christmas period, Easter break and for Summer holiday intensive work. Hours are flexible and designed to suit where possible the individual.
Specialist GCSE & A level subjects include:
- Business Studies
We request all applicants to email their CVs to email@example.com